City of Millbrook closes Turtle Drive due to flooding | News
PRATTVILLE, AL (WSFA)- The City of Millbrook has closed Turtle Drive in Millbrook due to flooding.
Turtle Drive is just off Highway 14 near Longview Road. WSFA 12 News has a crew en route to the area.
An aerial flood advisory covers Autauga, Elmore and Tallapoosa counties where flooding of poor drainage areas and some streets is possible.
Rain is very heavy in many spots around the WSFA 12 News coverage area. A band of very heavy is stretched across central Alabama and will continue to produce localized flooding.
Copyright 2013 WSFA 12 News. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Millbrook
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Elmore Co. authorities trying to identify victim in cold case
- Hundreds raised for Wetumpka good Samaritan who returned $650
- Wetumpka man killed in crash with Elmore Co. school bus
- Central Alabama Master Gardeners Association's 'lunch & learn' session coming up
- Collier, Holmes headed for runoff for AL House District 31