Two killed in Autauga County crash | News
AUTAUGA COUNTY, AL (WSFA) - Authorities are looking in to what caused a single-vehicle crash that claimed the life of two men over the weekend.
Alabama State Troopers say a single-vehicle crash claimed the lives of 20-year-old Cody Allen Hicks of Prattville and 33-year-old Jeremie Wayne Terrell of Deatsville.
Authorities say the two were killed when the 1999 Chevrolet Silverado Hicks was driving left the roadway and overturned. Neither man was wearing a seat belt. That crash happened around 1:25 a.m. on Autauga County Road 85 at the intersection of Autauga County Road 82.
No additional information is available at this time as Troopers continue to investigate.
Top Millbrook Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Air show presence may help bring jobs to state
- Maggie Street Missionary Baptist Church to hold annual church revival service
- Montgomery to host 2013 Southeastern Regional Series Capital of Dreams Criterium and Bicycle Race
- Montgomery Zoo Hosts Military Appreciation Day
- Hannah Chadee Joins Jackson Hospital
- City of Prattville gives details for Independence Day events.
- City to Participate in 2013 “Back to School” Sales Tax Holiday
- Prattville hosting Fountain City BMX race June 23rd
- City Announces Ribbon Cutting & Grand Opening of Splash Pad
- New 70 hour per week restriction to hit 18-wheeler drivers on July 1