LifeSouth is hosting a blood drive in Millbrook today | Events
LifeSouth Community Blood Centers are in need of all blood types as the blood inventory continues to hover at emergency levels.
LifeSouth urges all eligible donors who are feeling healthy to come out and support their communities by donating blood as soon as possible. Donors must be 17 or older, or 16 with parental permission, weigh a minimum of 110 pounds and be in good health. A photo ID is also required.
LifeSouth is hosting a blood drive in Millbrook today:
- Walmart of Millbrook from 1 p.m. until 6 p.m.
Please help LifeSouth build its supply of all blood types by donating at this drive.
For more information about LifeSouth Community Blood Centers, visit their website or call 334-260-0803.
Donors can also donate blood any time at the Donor Center in Montgomery. It is located at 4139 Carmichael Road.
Source: LifeSouth Blood Centers, Inc.
Upcoming Events near Millbrook
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Elmore Co. authorities trying to identify victim in cold case
- Hundreds raised for Wetumpka good Samaritan who returned $650
- Wetumpka man killed in crash with Elmore Co. school bus
- Central Alabama Master Gardeners Association's 'lunch & learn' session coming up
- Collier, Holmes headed for runoff for AL House District 31