Millbrook native in Cosmo's bachelor of the year contest | Events
MILLBROOK, AL (WSFA) - A Millbrook native is the face of Alabama in a contest for Cosmopolitan Magazine. Austin Sanderson, 20, was nominated by his modeling agency, Red Models, in Birmingham in April.
Sanderson was recently notified that he'd been chosen to represent Alabama in Cosmopolitan's bachelor of the year contest.
The voting online began October 1 and the November issue of Cosmopolitan that hit stands October 8. Voting ends on October 18.
Sanderson has been busy. He's currently in Los Angeles shooting a music video for Nikki Williams and recently finished shooting on a music video for Aerosmith. He has the lead in both videos.
The rising star has also done work for Motorola and AudI and has photo shoots for multiple clothing lines on his list of accomplishments.
Will Sanderson with the contest? You have a say. Voting can be done HERE.
The winner will be announced during NBC's "Today" show on October 18th.
Top Millbrook Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Montgomery woman sentenced to 10 years in prison for identity fraud tax refund scam
- Senate passes CAP Congressional Gold Medal bill
- MPS calls special meeting to accept the resignation of an employee TODAY
- SUV overturns on Union Street
- Legislature passes bill providing additional protection to the elderly