General Public Weekend starts tomorrow at the Alabama Nature Center | Environment
If you are getting bored of the pool this summer, why not take a walk on the wild side and explore the trails at the Alabama Nature Center this weekend? Take a stroll and experience summer the natural way at the ANC.
The Alabama Nature Center will be open to the public Saturday, July 21, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday, July 22, from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
The Alabama Nature Center, located at Lanark in Millbrook, Alabama, is a Planned-Use Outdoor Education Facility offering hands-on, outdoor-based educational programs and activities for students, educators, church and civic groups, and the general public
General Public Weekends are held every third weekend of the month.
For more information call 1-800-822-9453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Millbrook Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Air show presence may help bring jobs to state
- Maggie Street Missionary Baptist Church to hold annual church revival service
- Montgomery to host 2013 Southeastern Regional Series Capital of Dreams Criterium and Bicycle Race
- Montgomery Zoo Hosts Military Appreciation Day
- Hannah Chadee Joins Jackson Hospital
- City of Prattville gives details for Independence Day events.
- City to Participate in 2013 “Back to School” Sales Tax Holiday
- Prattville hosting Fountain City BMX race June 23rd
- City Announces Ribbon Cutting & Grand Opening of Splash Pad
- New 70 hour per week restriction to hit 18-wheeler drivers on July 1