Alabama Nature Center's General Public Weekend is this weekend! |
Title (Max 100 Characters)
Make your New Year's resolution to hit the scenic trails of the Alabama Nature Center! Enjoy hiking five miles of fields, forests and streams while learning about he fascinating history of central Alabama.
Gates will be open Saturday, January 19th from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. and Sunday, January 20th from 1 until 5 p.m. for trail use.
The Alabama Nature Center, located at Lanark in Millbrook, Alabama, is a Planned-Use Outdoor Education Facility offering hands-on, outdoor-based educational programs and activities for students, educators, church and civic groups, and the general public
General Public Weekends are held every third weekend of the month.
For more information call 1-800-822-9453 or email email@example.com.
Source: Alabama Nature Center
Top Millbrook Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Upcoming meetings of the Montgomery County Board of Education
- Warhawks add four local standouts for 2013 season
- Montgomery woman sentenced to 10 years in prison for identity fraud tax refund scam
- Senate passes CAP Congressional Gold Medal bill
- MPS calls special meeting to accept the resignation of an employee TODAY
- Prattville woman arrested for multiple counts of home mortgage fraud and theft
- CrimeStoppers offering cash reward to find Autauga County chase suspect
- Prattville draft beer legislation waits for bill's signature
- City of Prattville to Observe Memorial Day
- 3 old wooden bridges to be replaced in Autauga Co. at cost of $1.3 million